Computer Vision / Machine Learning Engineer
We are Efemarai, an early-stage startup building a platform for testing and continuously improving ML models. With our platform, machine learning teams discover failure edge cases, track regressions, monitor improvements and ship their ML solutions with confidence.
Backed by Silicon Valley and EU investors, we are on our journey to bring quality assurance to the AI world and unleash a Cambrian explosion of new ML applications.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer your responsibilities will include
- Develop traditional computer vision algorithms as well as advanced generative models for image processing
- Develop advanced techniques for data augmentation and synthesis
- Follow relevant literature (CVPR, ICLR, ICML, NeurIPS) and implement state-of-the-art methods and models
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
We believe that curiosity is one of the most important qualities for an engineer who is always eager to learn new concepts and technologies, but also knows how to deliver working code.
- BSc or MSc in computer vision, machine learning or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Solid background in computer vision and practical experience developing computer vision algorithms and machine learning models
- Experience with the Python ecosystem for ML including packages such as NumPy, OpenCV, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, Pandas
- Strong motivation and drive to work on challenging technical problems in a fast paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience first hand working in a Silicon Valley style fast-growth startup and interact directly with the founders
- Work on machine learning problems side by side with world class experts
- Unique opportunity to grow professionally with the company
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply send your CV to email@example.com