Technical Support Engineer, L2
LucidLink is a fast-growing company offering a cloud-based solution that empowers the way remote teams connect everywhere around the world.
Our mission is to enable creatives to collaborate in real-time from everywhere.
We recognize the inevitable future of remote teamwork, and our Filespace technology enables teams to seamlessly connect together, instantly access media files, and use the creative apps they love from anywhere.
Our work is driven by data and customer insights to ensure our product addresses the unique needs of remote teams working in the creative industry, media and entertainment, and beyond.
LucidLink was founded in 2016 and supports over one billion customer files across more than 40+ countries. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Reasons to join LucidLink
- We embrace a flexible mix of in-person and remote collaboration, so you can work from any location.
- We invest in our team and offer a generous benefits package that includes unlimited PTO, a stock options package, full-coverage health care that includes dental care and medical supplies, and more.
- You’ll be a part of a dream team of 100+ dedicated individuals.
- You can contribute to a new product that’s making a global impact on the way teams work together.
Joining LucidLink as a Technical Support Engineer (Level 2) you will be responsible for ensuring that all inbound support requests are promptly answered, triaged, and internally escalated as required. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers through various channels - email, chat, and phone. You will be troubleshooting customer issues related to our cloud networking product and answering technical inquiries about the product. Being part of a newly formed technical support team you’ll have the opportunity to grow within the team and take an active part in all decision-making and processes related to customer support.
Your skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in Technical Support or a similar position.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience supporting products in desktop application environments (macOS, Windows, Linux).
- Experience reproducing clients’ issues, and leading debug sessions in live calls with customers.
- Effectively collecting debug information to ease problem-solving (logs, memory dumps, etc).
- Knowledge of cloud environments (e.g. AWS), networking, storage.
- Experience setting up a multi-host environment (e.g. virtualization) to reproduce complex setups.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Resolving cases, tracking the progress, and providing required follow-up.
- Working with other teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- Knowing our product inside out and being able to answer customer questions in a wide variety of areas.
- Analyzing how customers are using our services and making recommendations based on the customer needs, and providing feedback to business and development teams.
The ideal team member possesses the following personal traits:
- Shares our core values.
- Is a team player.
- Is smart with an analytical mindset.
- Is result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Is thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Has a strong desire to constantly learn while helping others do the same.
- An opportunity to write your success story working on a product with worldwide impact.
- Positive and supportive culture, being surrounded by an international team of top-notch professionals that strive for excellence.
- Competitive salary benchmarked against like-companies by role and location using industry-recognized data sets.
- Company-wide career pathing to help you grow and excel, providing fairness and transparency.
- Stock options package.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Fresh fruits and other snacks in the office at all times and company-sponsored team events every month.
- A full-coverage health care package that includes dental care and medical supplies.
- Benefit platform with a variety of options (sport, food, transportation, donation, etc.).
- Boutique office located in downtown Sofia, in a brand-new facility near Ivan Vazov National Theatre.