Growth Marketing Director
LucidLink is a fast-growing startup on a mission to make data instantly and securely accessible from everywhere. As remote and hybrid work has become the new normal, our cloud-based technology enables teams to instantly access files and collaborate from anywhere, in a familiar format that works like a local hard drive.
LucidLink’s solution was designed for workflows involving huge files, massive data sets and real-time collaboration. Our customers include the world’s most creative companies like Paramount, Warner Brothers, Epic Games, Spotify, A+E and Adobe. We were founded in 2016 by storage industry experts and support over one billion customer files across more than 40 countries. LucidLink is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
LucidLink is seeking a strategic, data-driven marketer and seasoned leader to join us as our new Director of Growth Marketing. In this role, you will be focused on building and scaling LucidLink’s growth engine in close partnership with product, engineering & design. You will bring full-stack growth capabilities to drive repeatable and scalable results across all digital marketing channels. You will own all aspects of Performance Marketing: paid acquisition, email marketing, landing page, website and trial onboarding conversion rate optimization. You will design, execute and evaluate campaigns, and in doing so accelerate LucidLink’s extraordinary growth. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of shaping the future of our company and drive sustainable growth through strategic PLG initiatives. This role is fully remote with a preference for US-based candidates and will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Build a sustainable, scalable, repeatable engine of growth levers that will help drive LucidLink’’s business through the next stages of the company.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy to drive user acquisition, activation, and retention, leveraging your deep understanding of SAAS PLG best practices.
- Utilize your proven industry experience to identify and target key user segments, developing tailored marketing campaigns and the best channels to drive engagement and trial signups.
- Lead, manage and scale up a high-performing growth team, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to maximize their potential and achieve ambitious targets.
- Oversee all paid media channels (e.g., social media advertising, search engine marketing, display advertising) to optimize campaigns for maximum ROI and conversion rates.
- Collaborate closely with the product team to optimize website conversion funnels and user onboarding, leveraging data and user insights to identify areas for improvement and experimentation.
- Continuously monitor and analyze key growth metrics, identifying trends, opportunities, and challenges to inform data-driven decision-making.
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing and executive team to align growth initiatives with broader company objectives and ensure seamless execution across departments.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders, including agency partners and industry influencers, to drive strategic partnerships and amplify the company's growth efforts.
- Ownership: Manage the budgeting process, including forecasting. Run Daily/Weekly analysis of attribution and performance levers.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in growth marketing, with a focus on paid media and website optimization. Tech B2B and SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully scaling user acquisition and retention in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Deep understanding of growth marketing and PLG best practices and their practical implementation in driving growth.
- Extensive experience with paid media channels, including hands-on management of campaigns, budget allocation, and performance tracking.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in using data analytics tools to measure and optimize growth efforts.
- Exceptional leadership and team management abilities, with a track record of building and mentoring high-performing growth teams.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to think creatively and identify innovative growth strategies that create a competitive edge for LucidLink.
- Share LucidLink’s core values of Respect, Being Bold, Collaboration, Transparency & Optimism.
Reasons to Join LucidLink:
- Solving Impossible Problems: At LucidLink, we're transforming how teams collaborate globally, starting with the Media & Entertainment industry and expanding to all data-intensive sectors.
- Values-led Culture: Our people are the backbone of our success. We make decisions and operate as a company with a values-led mindset.
- Rocket Ship Growth: We're growing at warp speed, with triple-digit growth year-over-year and have a clear line of sight to unicorn status.
- Outsize Scale of Impact: You'll be part of our dream team of 100+ builders, moving at startup speed. The impact of your actions will be immediate and exponential.
- Hybrid Work: Embrace the freedom to work from any location as we encourage a flexible mix of in-person and remote work.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We invest in our people and offer unlimited PTO, a competitive salary, stock options package and full health coverage.
If you're ready to shape the future of collaboration and make a real impact, join us at LucidLink! Check us out at https://lucidlink.com.