Finance Business Partner
With us, you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the end-to-end revenue process, including invoicing and collection, from
- both an accounting and business perspective
- Read, analyze and approve contracts from revenue point of view.
- Evaluate project profitability by collecting and analyzing data from relevant
- Manage and execute ongoing reporting, analytics and insights on performance
- metrics to benchmark progress against targets, initiatives and strategies. Drive
- meaningful actions to optimize results and provide revenue cash-flow forecast.
- Partner effectively with business teams to drive performance in excess of
- management expectations. Proactively engage and build strong relationships with
- the business teams so as to stay connected on strategies and initiatives.
- Implement and oversee a comprehensive process for invoicing and collection,
- involving coordination with multiple departments within the company.
- Calculate commission plans and affiliate contracts accurately and in a timely
- manner, ensuring compliance with company policies and contractual agreements.
- Support month-end closing procedures and annual audit of the Group.
- Partner on the development and execution of the budget and strategic plan growth
- and profit aspirations. Provide early identification of gaps and mitigating actions and
- pipeline of growth initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement efforts in the finance function and leverage
- opportunities for technology, standardization and optimization of financial and business processes.
What catches our eye:
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or Appropriate Finance qualification
- (ACCA, CIMA).
- A minimum of 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Strong Analytical and Excel skills and ability to analyze large sets of data.
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to handle potential tense interactions with
- Demonstrates awareness of business strategy, priorities and changes.
- A tangible track record of independently improving the efficiency, accuracy and
- insight provided by finance processes.
- Fluency in English.
By joining us you can:
- Use your passion to make an impact and unleash your career with a purpose. Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company with proprietary products that drive digital transformation, boost financial inclusion, and improve the quality of life for millions of people
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance
- Enjoy a work-life balance with 25 days of paid leave, flexible working time, and work from home
- Discover the exotic destinations where our customers operate
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving and multicultural environment of our company
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.